Please read the instructions below carefully BEFORE submitting your request for an additional transcript from ISA.
VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER ACCEPTED
- Requests are processed within 3 weeks of receiving payment.
- If you are unable to pay by credit card, please contact email@example.com to discuss alternative payment options.
- We do not accept cash or payments over the phone.
$35.00 each, per destination.
$20.00 each, per destination.
$20.00 each, per email destination.
Prices vary by university - Please contact ISA
- If more than one official copy is being sent to a single destination: the first=$35.00, and each additional=$15.00.
- If more than one unofficial copy is being sent to a single destination: the first=$20.00, and each additional=$10.00.
- These prices only apply to official and unofficial copies of transcripts being sent to locations within the continental U.S. For all other locations, please contact our office for price verification. If you require original transcripts from the host university, please contact ISA for specific transcript and shipping cost information.
- If you participated in multiple ISA programs, transcripts from all prorams are regarded as one transcript.
- The charges listed above apply for transcripts being sent by UPS and Regular U.S. Postal service.
- Note: An electronic copy is considered unofficial ($20.00) by most universities/institutions and is delivered electronically in PDF format. ISA is not affiliated with electronic transcript delivery services (eg. National Student Clearinghouse, Scrip-Safe, etc). Electronic copies are processed within 5 business days of request, and do not require expedited processing.
Requests that need to be processed within 5 business days or less are subject to an additional $20.00 expedited processing fee.
- The $20.00 expedited fee is a flat fee that applies to all transcript orders included in your request.
- This option ensures that your transcript will leave the ISA Austin office within 5 business days of receiving your request.
- The fee applies to expedited transcript requests (official and unofficial copies) sent via UPS Ground Service (not Rushed Delivery) and
regular U.S. Postal Service.
- If you wish to inquire about Rushed Delivery (i.e. 2nd day, Overnight), please contact our office for additional shipping fees.
- Expedited processing does not apply to original transcript requests.
are sent via USPS regular mail.
are sent via UPS Ground Service (includes expedited requests).
- You MUST provide a physical street address in order for your transcript(s) to be shipped, with a tracking number, through UPS.
ISA cannot send transcripts via UPS to box numbers or campus hall/building names unless a physical street address is also included in the
shipping address provided.
- If you are unable to provide a physical street address, your transcript will be sent via U.S. Postal Service Regular Mail without a
tracking number. In the event that your transcript does not arrive at the correct destination, it will be your responsibility to submit another
order and payment to ISA for the transcript(s) to be resent.
- If a valid email address is provided, a confirmation email containing your tracking number will be sent to you from UPS once your transcript
has been shipped, allowing you to track the shipment on the UPS website. If your transcript is sent by U.S Postal Service you will NOT
receive an email confirmation.
- Note: If multiple transcripts were earned, ALL will be sent to the specified destination.
After you have submitted your request to ISA it is eligible to be processed by our staff immediately.
- If you are in need of a refund or have realized that your request is incorrect please contact Academic Records as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 480-8522.
- You have 48 hours after your request is submitted to write to ISA. If your request has not been processed you are eligible for a refund within this time frame.
- If your request has already been mailed or shipped you are not eligible for a refund, as the request has already been completed.
- After 48 hours has elapsed, no refunds will be issued. We thank you for your cooperation.
Do not submit an Additional Transcript Request if you meet any of the criteria listed below and follow the instructions that pertain to your program.
- If you participated in an ISA High School (formerly LPI) study abroad program and need to request a transcript, please visit the ISA High School page here.
- If you participated in a GlobaLinks study abroad program and need to request an additional transcript, please refer to the instructions found here.
- If you received a U.S. School of Record (SOR) transcript for your program abroad and need to request another SOR transcript, please email Academic Records at email@example.com for further instructions.
Additional Transcript Request and Payment Portal: